This is not an ordinary modpack. This is a modpack for API’s! A lot of API’s in one! You will almost never have to download any other API’s in order to play a mod you like. Minecraft Forge Made by Lexmanos, Eloraam, SpaceToad and the Forgedev team FML Made by cpw and the FML team
This is simply not an ordinary modpack. It is a modpack for APIs! Plenty of APIs in a single! You will hardly ever possess to download any APIs to be able to have fun with a mod you prefer.
- Minecraft Forge Created by Lexmanos , Eloraam, SpaceToad and the Forgedev group
- FML Created by cpw and the FML group
- PlayerApi Created by Divisor
- RenderPlayerApi Created by Divisor
- ModOptionsApi Created by Clintonio and up-to-date by WyrdOne
- SchematicAPI Created by Elconquistador
- CodeChickenCore Created by Poultry_Bones
- TheBombzenAPI Created by TheBombzen
- FBalazss API Created by FBalazs
- GuiApi � Created by Lawhran and ShaRose
- LiteLoader Created by Mumfrey
- denLib Created by Denoflions
- SettingsAPI Created by Quintinity
- Be sure you possess a clear jar. Also be sure that your mods folder will be empty.
- Open up your minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the documents from Drag this into minecraft.jar very first into minecraft.jar.
- Then drag all of the data files from Drag this into minecraft.jar later on into minecraft.jar
- Then, you begin your minecraft!
Note that the 1st time you begin you need to wait a lot more than typical for Minecraft to start out. And when you generate/load a global for the very first time you furthermore have to hold back longer than normal.
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7