The Sod Mod is a mod that adds sod, a dirt-like-brick-thingy, to Minecraft. It’s basically a nicer looking substitute to dirt, making living in a large plains biome much more cosmetically appealing. Over view: Sod – The base of everything in The Sod Mod. Crafted from just one piece of dirt. Used to make a
The Sod Mod is really a mod that provides sod, a dirt-like-brick-thingy, to Minecraft. Its generally a nicer looking alternative to dirt, making surviving in a big plains biome a lot more cosmetically appealing.
Over look at:
- Sod The bottom of everything in The Sod Mod . Built from just one little bit of dirt. Used to produce a selection of Sod Blocks . Item.
- Sod Bricks Built from a 2�2 square of Sod. Your fundamental foundation. Block.
- Sod Slab Built from an individual row of Sod. Your simple fifty percent slab. Block.
- Sod Stairs Built from a typical stair design of Sod. Block.
- Fertilizer Built from 8 Sod encircling a seed in the centre. Utilized like bonemeal. Item.
- Obtained Sod! Crafted sod. Accomplishment.
- Sod Farmer! Crafted Fertilizer. Accomplishment.
Screenshots and Tested recipes:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download The Sod Mod zip document
- Place�The Sod Mod zip document into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Usually do not unzip it.
- You can modification the IDs in the config document; situated in /.minecraft/config/ellis1661.sodmod.cfg
- Additional Fertilizer Item
- Added Obtained Sod! Achievement
- Additional Sod Farmer! Accomplishment
- Additional config file