So this mod allows you to draw runes on the ground physically and outside the crafting gui. Depending on what pattern you draw and what you give as a sacrifice, something magical will happen. Screenshots: Installation: Install Minecraft Forge (with FML) Drag dustmod.jar into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/ Drag whatever addon rune pack jars you have into the
Which means this mod enables you to pull runes on the floor physically and beyond your crafting gui. Based on what design you draw and everything you provide as a sacrifice, something magical may happen.
- Install Minecraft Forge (with FML)
- Drag dustmod.jar into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/
- Drag whatever addon rune pack jars you have got into the exact same folder.
- To disable a rune, get into //DustModConfig.cfg and change it out to false
- Some runes are disabled automagically because of SMP incompatibility and can't be re-enabled.
TO IMPROVE the Block/Item IDs:
- Head to /.minecraft/config/DustMod.cfg. All of the IDs ought to be there for you yourself to change.
The download has already been split!
- Primary- The primary of the mod. That is needed both server and customer regardless of what.
- Default runes- The essential runes that used ahead pre-installed. Requires the Primary. Only required on server unless customer desires them in SSP.
- Ornamental dusts- A addon for ornamental dusts of most wool colors. Requires Primary. Only required on server unless customer desires them in SSP.
- (UPD) Up-to-date to MC1.5
- (Combine) Dust just glows when energetic or activating (furthermore brighter)
- (Put) Ruts glow with the lighting worth of what fills it
- (Increase) Beacon (torch) rune today turns off when driven by redstone transmission.
- (Add more) Added LeapI, LeapII, VoidI, BounceI, BlinkI, BlinkII, ForesightI, and Come back I Inscriptions to the state release.
- (TWK) Scrolls now location slower if in survival (hold down right click on)
- (CNG) Web pages of the tome are usually no longer preserved to disk, but are usually instead just held in memory. Hopefully this can reduce issues.
- (FIX) Fixed many crashing bugs
- (Repair) Spirit pickaxe not really dropping blocks
- (Repair) Eggifier no longer working on mod entities
- (Repair) Rabbit Hole having the ability to split through adminium and blocks as tough/harder than obsidian
- (Repair) Heights rune not really keeping its beam kind on relogging
Decorative Addon Pack: https://minecraft365.internet/download/The-Runic-Dust-Mod-DECORATIVE-PACK-1.5.jar
For Minecraft 1.4.5
Decorative Addon Pack: https://minecraft365.net/download/The-Runic-Dust-Mod-DECORATIVE-PACK.jar