Telicraft started as a testing project and was called TeliMod. This Mod adds a new ore, a bunch of crazy things that almost everybody can enjoy, new tools, new machines, a new Crafting Table, a new flower, new kinds of Netherrack and End Stone and much more Screenshots: Looking at an Adamant Chest. How big
Telicraft began as a testing task and was known as TeliMod. This Mod provides a new ore, a lot of crazy items that almost everyone can enjoy, new equipment, new machines, a fresh Crafting Table, a fresh flower, new forms of Netherrack and Finish Stone plus much more
Considering an Adamant Chest. The length of it? Learn yourself.
Keeping an Anti-Leaf Spray, prepared to destroy some frustrating Tall Grass!
Eating some Prepared Pizza with Ketchup!
Innovative tab for Telicraft!
Putting on a full group of Adamant armour!
Considering a Meteor Bomb.
Crafting an Adamant Furnace!
Are we prepared to respawn?
Blocks, Items and Tested recipes:
- Move to�Telicraft Mod wiki web page
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the universal edition of Telicraft.
- Put zip document into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Usually do not unzip it. In the event that you dont possess a mods folder, generate it
- Run Minecraft and revel in!
Integration with INSUFFICIENT Products :
- Telicraft includes a built-in integration module for NEI. In the event that you install both, you then will able research tested recipes from the Sharpener and Advanced Crafting Desk. You will also get yourself a neatly sorted subset for Telicraft. Type @Telicraft in the lookup bar to show only products from Telicraft.
Integration with Buildcraft
For those who have Buildcraft set up, you'll get:
- 1. Triggers for the Adamant Furnace and the Alarm.
- 2. Facades for a few blocks.
For Minecraft 1.6.2
Other Variations:Present Spoiler
For Minecraft 1.5.1