Storage Network Mod Download Links Storage Network mod adds cables to connect you inventories (similiar to AE or Logistics pipes). Features: Cables: Link Cable: Default cable to connect the other ones. Storage Cable: Connects the inventories (chest, furnace) to your network. Export Cable: Exports items into attached inventory from your storage. Import Cable: Imports
Storage System mod adds cables for connecting you inventories (similiar to AE or Logistics pipes).
- Link Wire: Default wire to connect another ones.
- Storage Wire: Connects the inventories (upper body, furnace) to your system.
- Export Wire: Exports products into attached stock from your own storage.
- Import Wire: Imports products from attached stock to your storage space.
- Vacuum Wire: Imports dropped products around to your storage space.
You can find upgrades for import wire and export wire.
To set up the upgrades , perfectly go through the cable.
To eliminate, right click on while sneaking sufficient reason for bare hands.
- Speed Update: Escalates the rate of exporting/importing. (max. 4)
- Operation Update: It is possible to control whether the wire is working. Established a stack, lots and a setting in the GUI and the task depends on the amount of products in the network. Much like redstone cards from AE. (max. 1)
- Stack Update: Escalates the stack dimension of an activity. (max. 4)
- Stock Update: Helps to keep the defined amount of products in the attached stock (only in export wire). (max. 1)
With the Request Desk it is possible to overview and demand the things in your system.
There exists a portable edition of the Request Desk (without crafting grid), the Cellular Accessor .
Right go through the cable get better at to bind it to the system.
The default one functions in a variety of 32 blocks round the grasp; the advanced one functions anywhere, even yet in other dimensions.
Getting products in the GUI:
- With change: into your inventory
- Without change: grab products
- Left mouse switch: entire stack
- Right mouse key: fifty percent stack
- Right mouse switch + ctrl: 1 item
- without prefix: seek out item names
- @: seek out mod names
- #: seek out tooltips
- $: seek out oreDict names
- %: seek out creative tabs
- and you will right click on the search bar to very clear
Setting products in cable filter systems:
- Left mouse key: raise by 1 (with change by 10)
- Right mouse switch: lower by 1 (with change by 10)
- Middle mouse key: delete product
- M: toggle meta setting
- O: toggle oreDict setting
With you� Cover Personnel it is possible to cover your cables. Best click a wire to cover it just like the following block to the proper in the hotbar (Cup will make the wire invisible). You will need Wire Addresses in your inventory. They'll be consumed.
Shift-right click on with the adhere to uncover it.
Right click on with the stick as the following slot to the proper is empty to improve metadata.
The� Item Indicator provides redstone signal if� even more/less items come in the system. It must be linked to the system.
The Toggle Employees enables you to disable a wire.
The Block Liquidator breaks the block before it and put in the drops in to the network. The Liquid Liquidator functions similar but with liquids.
Storage System Mod Download Hyperlinks
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2