This is a custom Minecraft launcher that allows you to one-click install mods, letting you enable and re-order them at any time. It is small and just as easy to use as the official launcher, and it’s really clean. So what’s this about mods? Install both ModLoader and non-ModLoader mods easily, both the same way,
It is a custom made Minecraft launcher which allows one to one-click install mods , permitting you to enable and re-purchase them anytime. It really is small and in the same way easy to use because the established launcher, and its own really clear.
Therefore whats this about mods?
- Install both ModLoader and non-ModLoader mods quickly, both the same manner, by clicking on Install and selecting the file.
- Never contact META-INF or minecraft.jar. Simply click, choose the mod .zip, and install.
- You dont require a custom mod designed for the launcher. The launcher attempts to be intelligent and figures the way the .zip is organized alone.
Wait! Theres even more to it:
- Easily modification Java RAM usage choices and other game-related configurations.
- Switch between several Minecraft accounts and keep in mind their passwords.
- Switch between various configurations, each with various settings.
- Change between different .jar data files to perform, each with various lists of mods.
- Fast to load, clean information display. Could be disabled in any case .
- Quickly hook up to servers you utilize by correct clicking the Play key*.
- Works with updating Minecraft, downloading just files which were updated.
- Having troubles? Open the gaming console and view error text messages. It wont near if Minecraft dies.
- Supports electronic signature verification for everything, making certain all the documents you download with the launcher weren't tampered with.
- More options found in your options dialog.
- Open supply! Dont confidence some Internet person providing you a launcher? Compile it yourself.
*Presently requires manually modifying the construction file.
Open up the Addons window, click on Install, and choose the .zip or even .jar which you have downloaded.
- This works for some mods, but in case a mod doesnt function, please post about any of it here.
- You may want to still extract data files to your Minecraft folder for a few mods.
- Make sure to put mods which are depended on by others (like ModLoader) close to the the surface of the list.
- In case a mod utilizes an installer, attempt the version lacking any uninstaller.
You'll be able to add documents to minecraft.jar (the old method of installing mods) along with setting up addons inside the launcher, but minecraft.jar mods will be overridden by any kind of addons inside the launcher (so far as the .class files move).
- Mods are usually loaded on the classpath straight from the initial .jar or even .zip. All mod archive data files are put in addons/ / within the Minecraft folder.
- For .zips where in fact the .class files are put in a few sub-directory of the .zip, the files will undoubtedly be moved up (including any assets inside adjacent folders) to end up being at root.
- Bundle sealing and package certification checks have all already been disabled.
- The launcher primarily works by way of a custom made classloader that disables different course loading mechanics and utilizes some compatibility code to obtain ModLoader mods to load. Which means that minecraft.jar is in no way modified .
- v3.1.5: Fixes a No files existing, so cant kind empty array mistake
Jar (For Windows, Macintosh, Linux)
ZIP (For Windows)