This mod just adds 1 block. This block can power a field within its range as specified in the configuration. The field is centered on the block. You can use this to mass power multiple machines or engines or whatever you wish. You can turn off the field by applying a lever, pressure plate, and
This mod simply provides 1 block. This block can strength a industry within its variety as specified in the construction. The field is devoted to the block. You may use this to bulk power multiple devices or engines or anything you desire. You can switch off the field through the use of a lever, stress plate, and whatever provides direct redstone present.
- Tier 1 energy block Regular block that generates a industry of redstone power without much handle (cant be lever/switch/etc controlled straight)
- Tier 2 power block A more sophisticated tier that will everything the tier 1 power block can perform but could be lever/key/etc controlled, make certain its straight on the power block.
- Tier 3 power block This block enables you to start particle effects once you right click on it showing the powered field. Not to mention, provides everything the tier 2 prevent can do
- Tier 4 energy block The innovative tier block. It is possible to control the number of the field with a GUI. While nevertheless being able to switch it off by way of a lever.
Redstone Energy Industry ON
Redstone Energy Industry OFF
Location the block down near blocks you need powered. Automagically the field will be on unless managed by way of a device. The field could be switched off by attaching a lever right to the block, furthermore works with stress plates and control keys. The number of the industry is configurable. Therefore customize it to the way you wish
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download�Redstone Energy Industry Mod
- Put�Redstone Energy Industry Mod jar document into your /.minecraft/mods folder
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7