Installation: The Rainbow XP mod, changes the colours of the xp orbs into a randomized colour. This allows for the colours of the orbs to be different from the ordinary puke green colour that I’m sure you’re sick of. It’s quite a simple mod but it does make the game look a lot prettier. The
The Rainbow XP mod, adjustments the colors of the xp orbs right into a randomized color. This enables for the colors of the orbs to vary from the normal puke green color that Im certain youre fed up with. Its a significant simple mod nonetheless it does make the overall game look a whole lot prettier. The orbs furthermore glow slightly to create it aesthetically satisfying.
It creates the colors by randomizing lots between 1 and 100. If the quantity is below 93 it'll choose a preset color and somewhat randomize the ideals of this colour (so one natural might be more natural than another and another natural may be slightly more glowing blue than another)
It edits the EntityXpOrb and RenderXpOrb course data files (or bbw and lz course files put simply), if you possess another mod that for reasons uknown edits them after that it wont function.
- Locate your .minecraft/bin/variations folder.
- Open up the folder that contains the edition of minecraft you downloaded the mod. Once within open up your minecraft.jar with the compression plan such as bandizip or even winrar.
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Copy the lessons from the mod zip in to the minecraft.jar.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy or sue me. Which one you are feeling like at that time.
Other Variations:Present Spoiler
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2