Download Links Parkour mod is a mod (obviously) that aims to add Assassin’s Creed like parkour mechanics into Minecraft. Features: Wall Run Allows you to run up a wall to 3.5 blocks high. To perform Wall Run just sprint in the blocks (that have collision). Grab Allows you to grab ledges, hang, and move on
Parkour mod is really a mod (certainly) that aims to include Assassins Creed like parkour mechanics into Minecraft.
- Enables you to operate up a walls to 3.5 blocks higher.
- To execute Wall Run simply sprint in the blocks (which have collision).
- Enables you to get ledges, hang, and move ahead them. You can even hang�under�blocks should they have free room on one of these sides, and above them.�Experiment with this particular function)
- To execute Grab�hold�Sneak Key (Shift automagically), while beeing close to the�ledge or under the�block (straight under).
- Enables you to climb the ledges you're hanging on.
- To climb up keep Climb Up Important (LAlt automagically).
- Enables you to drop securely of ledges around 6 blocks higher, and lower�yourself on the ledges you're hanging on.
- To fall of the ledge endure nevertheless before it and keep Climb Down Crucial (X automagically). It is possible to hold Sneak Essential lust after dropping right down to get the�ledge. To lessen yourself on the ledge keep Climb Down Essential.
- Enables you to land properly also from 8 blocks higher. (Decreases fall length�by 5 blocks, therefore from 9 blocks higher fall you'll get only one 1 dammage and so forth)
- To execute roll basically sprint while striking the bottom. (Roll happens when�dropping from 4+ blocks higher)
- Roll computer animation doesnt function in multiplayer.
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Drag and fall the downloaded jar (zip) file involved with it.
- Benefit from the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8