This Mod addes: 1) 7 new ores: Copperore: available below height 40 Rubyore: available below height 9 Sapphireore: available below height 10 Amethystore: available below height 17 Citrineore: available below height 22 Silverore: available below height 31 Prehistoric Stone: available below height 38 2) Coppercoins, Silvercoins, Goldcoins: With coins you can buy new things at
This Mod addes:
- 1) 7 new ores:
- Copperore: obtainable below elevation 40
- Rubyore: accessible below elevation 9
- Sapphireore: offered below elevation 10
- Amethystore: obtainable below elevation 17
- Citrineore: accessible below elevation 22
- Silverore: offered below elevation 31
- Prehistoric Rock: available below height 38
- 2) Coppercoins, Silvercoins, Goldcoins: With coins you can purchase new items at the Bank-block(Diamonds, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, etc.)
- 3) It is possible to craft the corresponding equipment, swords, armor and blocks from the various materials.
- 4) You can even craft equipment, sword and armor manufactured from emeralds and obsidian.
- 5)�A mob called Merchant, that includes a similar function as Bank-block. He furthermore drops coins and comes after the player if the ball player keep a goldcoin in his hands!
- 6)�Crafting Quality recipes for the chain armor
- 7)�A new Innovative Tab
- Execute a right go through the Merchant to connect to him!
- Should you choose a right go through the Merchant with a ruby, he'll transformation the ruby into a�sapphire! Should you choose a right go through the Merchant with a sapphire, he'll shift the sapphire into an emerald!
- And so forth!
- Consider the image to see all the trade recipes!
- Merchants just spawn in plains and forests!
- Merchants fall coins!
- The Merchant follows the ball player if the player keep a goldcoin in his hands!
- Consider the picture to start to see the Merchant and his functionality!
- The pores and skin�of the Merchant�probably looks similar such as a epidermis from another person!
New Innovative Tab:
- Innovative Tab Ores & Coins Mod
A book where one can notice all Coin-Tested recipes in game!
It is possible to crush Iron- , Copper- , Silver- , Gold-�and Electrum Ingots into dirt!
You may make brand-new alloys with the dirt!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Ores and Coins Mod zip document
- Place�Ores and Coins Mod zip document into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Usually do not unzip it.
Max Uses & Harvest Degree:
- 1)Ruby: maxUses 1849, harvest degree 3, much better than Sapphire
- 2)Sapphire: maxUses 1836, harvest degree 3, much better than Emerald
- 3)Emerald: maxUses 1828, harvest degree 3, much better than Diamond
- 4)Gemstone: maxUses 1561, harvest degree 3, much better than Amethyst
- 5)Amethyst: maxUses 776, harvest degree 3, much better than Obsidian
- 6)Obsidian: maxUses 703, harvest degree 3, much better than Citrine
- 7)Electrum: maxUses 98, harvest degree 3, much better than Citrine
- 8)Citrine: maxUses 693, harvest degree 2, much better than Copper
- 9)Copper: maxUses 310, harvest degree 2, much better than Iron
- 10)Iron: maxUses 250, harvest degree 2, much better than Netherbrick
- 11)Netherbrick: maxUses 180, harvest degree 2, much better than Stone
- 12)Rock: maxUses 131, harvest degree 1, much better than Wood
- 13)Wooden: maxUses 59, harvest degree 0, much better than Silver
- 14)Silver: maxUses 46, harvest degree 0, much better than Gold
- 15)Gold: maxUses 32, harvest degree 0
- Up-to-date to Minecraft 1.6.2!
- Additional a fresh Block called Steel Crusher, which allows one to grind metals to dirt!
- Additional Copper- , Silver- , Gold- , Iron- and Electrum dirt!
- Additional Electrum ingot, block, equipment, sword, armor and dirt!
- Additional Electrum alloy!
- Changed the consistency of the Silver Block!
- Merchant presently�removed!
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2