What each New TNT Does Scatterbomb: Massive damage Nuke TNT: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks. Miner TNT: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30% Fire Bomb: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire. Napalm: Creates a small lava pool. Mass
What each New TNT Will
- Scatterbomb: Substantial damage
- Nuke TNT: Exclusively for map destruction, will not spawn blocks.
- Miner TNT: Includes a somewhat increased blast radius compared to the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Fire Bomb: Exact same explosion as a TNT but models everything burning.
- Napalm: Generates a little lava pool. Bulk destruction via lava.
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and fall the downloaded jar (zip) file involved with it.
- If one will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Benefit from the mod.
- Up-to-date to Minecraft edition 1.6.4
Other Variations:Present Spoiler
For Minecraft 1.4.5
For Minecraft 1.6.4