What is MultiMC? MultiMC is a custom launcher that makes managing Minecraft easier by allowing you to have multiple installations of Minecraft at once. This means that you can have two different .minecraft folders each with it’s own mods saves texture packs, etc. without having to waste your time fooling around with .bat files. It
MultiMC is really a custom launcher which makes managing Minecraft simpler by enabling you to have several installations of Minecraft simultaneously. This indicates that you could have two various .minecraft folders each using its own mods helps you to save consistency packs, etc. without needing to waste your time and effort fooling about with .bat files. In addition, it allows you to quickly install and get rid of mods without you also having to contact WinRAR or 7zip at all. This enables one to spend much less time looking to get your mods to function and even more time actually experiencing Minecraft.
- Easily manage several installations of Minecraft simultaneously.
- Supports several different variations of Minecraft simultaneously.
- Works together with every edition of Minecraft since alpha 1.0.11!
- Install and remove mods simply by dragging and dropping them or copying and pasting them right into a list.
- Quickly downgrade to older variations of Minecraft making use of MultiMCs built-in MCNostalgia!
- Begin Minecraft with a custom home window dimension (or maximized)!
- Easily modification Javas storage allocations in the configurations.
- Exhibits Minecrafts console result in a convenient colour coded window.
- Enables you to easily eliminate Minecraft if it freezes.
- Shows custom made icon and window name on the Minecraft screen.
- Plus much more!
How exactly to install:
Mac Operating system X
Windows (32/64 Little bit)
MAC OS X (10.7+ 64 Bit)
Ubuntu: Download from Server 1
Generic 32-Little bit: Download from Server 1
Generic 64-Little bit: Download from Server 1