Compatible with optifine, little to no fps drop, no need for intensive shaders. Screenshots: Installation: Download and install Optifine Download Motion Blur Mod Unzip the contents of the zip to a new folder Use an unarchiver (For example 7Zip or Winzip) to open up your minecraft.jar in your .minecraft folder Copy the unzipped mod files
Appropriate for optifine , small to no fps fall, no dependence on intensive shaders.
- Download and install Optifine
- Download Movement Blur Mod
- Unzip the contents of the zip to a fresh folder
- Make use of an unarchiver (For instance 7Zip or Winzip) to start your minecraft.jar inside your .minecraft folder
- Duplicate the unzipped mod data files into your minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder in your minecraft.jar