Current Tools:Current Modifiers:Modular Tools Mod Download Links Modular Tools mod introduces a self-balancing mechanic, allowing you to customize your tools using a compromise between upgrades and downgrades. Each upgrade and downgrade has a number of points associated with it, and you must “balance the equation” for the tool to work. Shift+Right-Click the tool to access
Modular Equipment mod introduces a self-balancing mechanic, enabling you to customize your tools utilizing a compromise between upgrades and downgrades. Each improve and downgrade includes a number of factors connected with it, and you also must stability the equation for the device to work. Change+Right-Click the device to gain access to the GUI. There exists a number in the heart of the GUI that may let you know if the factors are too much or too reduced.
- Modular Pickaxe
- Modular Sword
- Modular Band (motion capabilites)
- Speed : Boosts mining acceleration in the pickaxe, and motion speed in the band
- Size : Raises mining region in the pickaxe, and�attack region in the sword. 3�3 or 5�5
- Harvest : Boosts mining harvest degree
- Lighting : If you can find torches close to your pickaxe, it'll location them on right-click. Or even, it'll place temporary lighting which will disappear after about 10 seconds.
- Depth : Raises depth of mined blocks
- Trash : Will void any drops that come in the Trash Filters slot machine games
- Rock : When mining smooth stone, smooth rock will drop rather than cobblestone
- Vein : Will mine whole veins of ore. Just works on blocks having an unlocalized name you start with ore
- Drops :�Boosts drop price from mining in the pickaxe, and from mobs in the sword (like Fortune/Looting)
- Attack : Escalates the attack power of the sword
- Behead : Escalates the opportunity for Vanilla mobs to fall their heads by 20% each
- Air travel : Provides time-limited trip�and a cooldown. Timer resets each time you contact the ground
- Permanent Airline flight :�Adds long lasting flight with out a timer/cooldown
- Action :�Provides step-assist
- Hotbar :�Allows the ring to function anywhere on your own hotbar rather than in your hands
- Harvest : � Reduces mining harvest degree
- Rate : Reduces mining swiftness in the pickaxe, and motion speed with the band
- Hunger : Helps make mining, attacking with sword, or relocating with the band cost additional food cravings
- Costly : No unwanted effects, just a pricey recipe
- VERY COSTLY : No unwanted effects, just a very costly recipe
- Damage : Utilizing the tool costs additional durability
- Slowness : Induces the Slowness influence on use
- Knowledge :�Relocating with the ring gradually drains experience
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Drag and fall the downloaded jar (zip) document into that.
- Benefit from the mod.
Modular Equipment Mod Download Hyperlinks
For Minecraft 1.8.9