Installation: This mod is a rewrite of Mob Spawn Controls mod. Like the previous version, it allows the user to control/edit the vanilla minecraft mob spawning via configuration files and/or an in-game GUI. Major changes from the old version: Each mod has its own separate configuration file Biomes can now be grouped (set below for
This mod is really a rewrite of Mob Spawn Handles mod. Just like the previous edition, it allows an individual to handle/edit the vanilla minecraft mob spawning via construction data files and/or an in-sport GUI.
Major adjustments from the old edition:
- Each mod has its separate configuration document
- Biomes is now able to be grouped (established below for format)
- Forget about MSC_Overrides, rather each configuration document contains Creature Type configurations
- A very much, much nicer in-video game GUI (nevertheless incomplete)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Mob Spawn Settings 2 Mod
- Put Mob Spawn Handles 2 Mod zip document into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Usually do not unzip it.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2