Fixes in 14w26c:Download Links Update: Snapshot 14w26c has been released to fix broken block IDs, world generation in the nether and the end and some more bugs. If you are updating from 14w26a or 14w26b, your saved world has corrupted blocks and it will be heavily damaged once you open it in 14w26c. Please use
Upgrade: Snapshot 14w26c offers been released to repair broken block IDs, globe era in the nether and the finish and some even more bugs.
In case you are updating from 14w26a or 14w26b, your saved planet provides corrupted blocks and it'll be heavily damaged as soon as you open up it in 14w26c. Please work with a world backup that has been preserved with a pre-14w26 edition.
Never ever use snapshots without very first making backups of one's saved worlds.
Fixes in 14w26c:
- Mob spawners miss a row on X and Z axis for the spawn variety
- Suffocation display screen is buggy while position in lava
- Minecart with Furnace texture shows energetic furnace without powering it
- TNT WILL NOT Make Fuse Good When Dispensed Out Of Dispenser
- Hay Bale: Horses Heal + Speed Development Mismatch if designed with 9 Wheat
- 2 block tall grass/fern will not produce seeds when damaged
- Efficiency can not work on Loaded Ice
- Spectators present burning impact in lava
- Redstone Torch breaks when receiving upgrade
- Making use of Pick out Block on Lapis Lazuli Ore generates an untextured block
To obtain snapshots, open up your launcher and push the New Profile key. Contact it snapshots and check out the container saying Enable experimental growth snapshots and conserve. To switch to the standard version, you can choose it in the dropdown in the bottom left part of the launcher. Back again up your world very first or run the overall game on in another folder (Start to see the new user profile dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your entire world, please backup and/or operate them in another folder from your major worlds.
Cross-system server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w26c/minecraft_server.14w26c.jar
Cross-system server home windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w26c/minecraft_server.14w26c.exe