Download Links Update: Snapshot 14w21b has been released to fix an item frame crash. Small snapshot this week for some optimizations and bugfixes! Notable changes: Bugfixing. Optimizations. Notability intensified. Bugs fixed: Skins Sometimes Disappear After Death stat.useItem.
Upgrade: Snapshot 14w21b has been launched to fix something frame crash.
Little snapshot this 7 days for a few optimizations and bugfixes!
- Notability intensified.
- Skins Occasionally Disappear After Loss of life
- stat.useItem. glitching with scoreboard
- Crops (Wheat/Carrots/Potatoes) not really popping off in lighting level 0
- Baby poultry hitbox taller than 1/2 block
- Villager and farmer stock gets corrupted leading to farmers to no more plant crops
- Killing zombie villager aggravates zombie pigmen
- Mobs not really responsive after player loss of life
- �Cats and canines teleporting into transparent-strong blocks (redstone_bloc, glowstone, TNT), leading to them to suffocate
- Tamed Ocelots (cats) Try to escape from Player
To obtain snapshots, open up your launcher and push the New Profile key. Contact it snapshots and check out the container saying Enable experimental growth snapshots and conserve. To switch to the standard version, you can choose it in the dropdown in the bottom left part of the launcher. Back again up your world very first or run the overall game on in another folder (Start to see the new user profile dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your planet, please backup and/or operate them in another folder from your major worlds.
Cross-system server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w21b/minecraft_server.14w21b.jar
Cross-system server home windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w21b/minecraft_server.14w21b.exe