Changelogs:Download Links Minecraft 1.8 – Snapshot 14w08a has been released Changelogs: Superflat Customization still uses Block IDs Iron Trapdoor has the name “tile.ironTrapdoor.name” When swimming in water, you do not drown. /execute not obeying the gamerule commandBlockOutput false rule Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Handling packet java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop Nametag shown in inventory screen Commands
Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot 14w08a has been launched
- Superflat Customization nevertheless utilizes Block IDs
- Iron Trapdoor gets the name tile.ironTrapdoor.title
- When swimming in water, you don't drown.
- /carry out not really obeying the gamerule commandBlockOutput fake rule
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Dealing with packet
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception inside server tick loop
- Nametag proven in inventory display screen
- Commands in the proper execution /execute testforblock usually do not update comparators properly
- /scoreboard gamers test playername won't tab-complete the target argument
- testforblock command no longer working with execute order.
- No way to cover up Instructions executed by Entities for OPs
To obtain snapshots, open up your launcher and push the New Profile key. Contact it snapshots and check out the container saying Enable experimental growth snapshots and conserve. To switch to the standard version, you can choose it in the dropdown in the bottom left part of the launcher. Back again up your world very first or run the overall game on in another folder (Start to see the new user profile dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your planet, please backup and/or operate them in another folder from your major worlds.