A new Snapshot is out and about, ready for your testing pleasure! Here’s what is on offer this week: Bugfixes: Some lighting optimizations, no bug fixes yet sorry Pigs constantly jumping, when player control them on half slabs and stairs. Z-fighting of iron bars / glass panes with the block below / above Leaves replace
A fresh Snapshot has gone out and about, prepared for the testing pleasure! Heres what's on offer this 7 days:
- Some light optimizations, no bug fixes however sorry
- Pigs continuously jumping, when player handle them on half slabs and stairs.
- Z-combating of iron bars / cup panes with the block below / above
- Results in replace transparent blocks
- Clouds possess a transparency if you are above/in them however, not when youre underneath them.
- Infant mob collision boxes are usually too large.
- Village lamp write-up floating torches
- Corner Fence Provides Incorrect Collision Container
- Wither skeletons have incorrect hitbox
- Double Trapped chest, makes two noises when starting and closing.
- No audio from some trapped chests
- Villager business menu missing title
- Putting a block East of the Hopper can make the inside appear dark
- Piston pressing piston bugs / piston duplicating piston
- Comparators usually do not update their output transmission
- Team choice friendlyfire is not preserved to disk; resets upon map reload
- Scoreboard title duplication
- FallingSand support for block IDs > 128