Here’s the next snapshot, 12w42b! We are pushing these very rapidly now because we need to get ready for the 1.4 pre-release (which needs to be out before the official release on October 24). Since yesterday’s snapshot we’ve done… Falling sand now properly “pops” when falling on non-solid blocks (such as torches) The redstone repeater
Heres another snapshot, 12w42b! We have been pushing these very quickly now because we have to incomparable the 1.4 pre-launch (which must be out prior to the official discharge on October 24). Since yesterdays snapshot weve completed
- Dropping sand now correctly pops when dropping on non-solid blocks (such as for example torches)
- The redstone repeater lock system is currently slightly more steady / predictable. Its still not really 100% as we want to buy, but fixing it totally will require bigger adjustments that weve prepared for Minecraft 1.5.
- Set tooltip width for renamed products
- Added several sound events, however the sound effects aren't added yet
- Server ping will right now inform if the server and customer have mismatching protocol variations
- Up-to-date translation files
I would suggest backing up your previous Minecraft.jar somewhere to enable you to keep all your current mods. You can certainly do this by simply copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
* Your client today comes with both client-part and the server-aspect JAR files. The document called minecraft.jar ought to be inside your .minecraft/bin folder simply because usual, and the minecraft_server.jar file ought to be in the folder called .minecraft/server.