We’re now fully into the “prepare for release” mode, so we’ve almost only worked on bug fixing and performance. We’ve decided to aim for October 24 for the full Pretty Scary Update. Here’s this week’s changelog: Minor terrain additions for the witch Flatworld configuration now allows you to generate trees, strongholds etc A number of
Were right now fully into the plan release mode, therefore weve almost only done bug fixing and efficiency. Weve decided to shoot for October 24 for the entire Pretty Scary Upgrade. Heres this days changelog:
- Small terrain additions for the witch
- Flatworld construction now enables you to generate trees, strongholds etc
- Several brand-new NBT tags for products (designed for custom map manufacturers)
- The choose block action now functions on items
- Pushing the 1-9 hotkeys while hovering over something will put that product into the stock bar
- The left-click action won't open doorways, pull levers, push control keys or open trapdoors. Utilize the right mouse key!
- Firespread provides been slightly nerfed once again to avoid infinitely spreading fires
- Even more bugfixes & tweaks!
* Your client today comes with both client-part and the server-aspect JAR files. The document called minecraft.jar ought to be inside your .minecraft/bin folder simply because usual, and the minecraft_server.jar file ought to be in the folder called .minecraft/server.
I would suggest backing up your previous Minecraft.jar somewhere to enable you to keep all your current mods. You can certainly do this by simply copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.