Notable changes:Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3 Showcases:Download Links Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3 is now available. Notable changes: Fixed another crash in pathfinding code (NPE) Fixed crash in pathfinding code (CME) Tweaking of cooldown mechanics intensifies Added Elytra sound effects Improved AI Improved entity selectors Tweaked cooldown mechanics to be less confusing Applied paper patch 0078 Loot
Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3 is currently available.
- Set another crash in pathfinding program code (NPE)
- Set crash in pathfinding program code (CME)
- Tweaking of cooldown mechanics intensifies
- Added Elytra sound files
- Enhanced AI
- Enhanced entity selectors
- Tweaked cooldown mechanics to be much less confusing
- Applied document patch 0078
- Loot tables now also function in dispensers and droppers
- Hoppers is now able to pull products out of blocked chests
- Increased restriction for executed order blocks per tick
Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3 Showcases:
To obtain pre-releases, open up your launcher and push the New Profile key. Call it pre-releases and check out the container saying Enable experimental growth snapshots and conserve. To switch to the standard version, you can choose it in the dropdown in the bottom left part of the launcher. Back again up your world very first or run the overall game on in another folder (Start to see the new user profile dialog).
Cross-system server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.9.1-pre3/minecraft_server.1.9.1-pre3.jar