Download Links The Bountiful Update. Minecraft 1.8 Pre-Release 2 is now available and fixes the following issues: Crashes when populating a chunk with empty (void) columns Thrown splash potions have the colour of water Inverted Daylight Sensor doesn’t drop anything when mined Item frames do not work outside 524289 x -524288 coordinates Placing Redstone dust
The Bountiful Update.
Minecraft 1.8 Pre-Release 2 is currently available and fixes the next issues:
- Crashes when populating a chunk with empty (void) columns
- Thrown splash potions have the color of water
- Inverted Daylight Sensor doesnt fall anything when mined
- Item frames usually do not work outdoors 524289 x -524288 coordinates
- Putting Redstone dust on certain additional objects destroy the thing
- Epidermis is using wrong design
- Cannot Summon Fireball/WitherSkull With/Without Path (STRUGGLING TO Summon Object)
- Crash: Order Summon SmallFireball on Mobs!
Minecraft 1.8 official will undoubtedly be published in the launcher on Tuesday, September 2 .
Cross-system server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.8-pre2/minecraft_server.1.8-pre2.jar
Cross-system server home windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/variations/1.8-pre2/minecraft_server.1.8-pre2.exe