Notable Changes:Download Links Minecraft 1.7.10 has been released. It let’s you bring local worlds to Realms so they can be enjoyed by your friends 24/7! Notable Changes: World uploader – upload your local world to Realms (finally!) Command blocks! (finally!) Player activity monitor – when and for how long a player has been online (see who
Minecraft 1.7.10 has been released. It enables you to bring regional worlds to Realms to allow them to be enjoyed�by friends and family 24/7!
- Planet uploader upload your neighborhood world to Realms (lastly!)
- Order blocks! (lastly!)
- Player activity keep track of when and for just how long a player has already been online (notice who plays once you sleep!)
- Usage of more server configurations (yey!)
- Enhancements in Realms UI (furthermore yey!)
- Some bugfixes (why were they devote there to begin with?)
- And more (we simply dont desire to look lazy, this is why that sentence is within)
Because that is important, i want to repeat that final sentence:
Please make certain you are in the right server mode (online setting/offline setting) when you begin the 1.7.10 server for the very first time, because profiles aren't compatible between both of these server modes.
Cross-system server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.7.10/minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar
Cross-system server home windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/variations/1.7.10/minecraft_server.1.7.10.exe