Since the release of the Pretty Scary Update we’ve been super-busy trying to fix as many reported issues as possible. We’ve now reached the point where we’ve fixed so many that we spend more and more time wondering “haven’t we fixed that already?” and “I wonder if this will break anything else…” In other words,
Since the discharge of the Very Scary Upgrade weve been super-busy attempting to fix as much reported issues as you possibly can. Weve right now reached the main point where weve fixed therefore many that people spend more and much more period wondering havent we set that currently? and I question if this can break anything else Put simply, its time to anticipate a new official upgrade!
The changes since 1.4.2 is:
- Over 100 issues fixed, full checklist here: 1.4.3 issue listing
- Significant: The missing music where are we have now is now accessible, but called wait around
- Notable: Random falling damage because of lag fixed
- Notable: Falling harm when riding minecarts set
- Notable: Enchanted publication exploit fixed
- Notable: Slimes have correct collision container
- Notable: Signs no more lose their textual content client-side
If nothing at all serious happens, we plan to release 1.4.3 following Wednesday.
I would suggest backing up your previous Minecraft.jar somewhere to enable you to keep all your current mods. You can certainly do this by simply copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
* Your client today comes with both client-part and the server-aspect JAR files. The document called minecraft.jar ought to be inside your .minecraft/bin folder simply because usual, and the minecraft_server.jar file ought to be in the folder called .minecraft/server.