This Minecraft mod visualizes the light levels emitted by torches, glowstone and alike directly on top of blocks, this is helpful to quickly identify areas where mobs can spawn. It shows the light level of the airblock above the block the number is drawn onto, this is the block that is considered for mob spawning,
This Minecraft mod visualizes the lighting amounts emitted by torches, glowstone and as well directly on best of blocks, that is beneficial to quickly identify locations where mobs can spawn. It shows the lighting degree of the airblock above the block the quantity will be drawn onto, this is actually the block that is regarded for mob spawning, light degree 7 or below enables mobs to spawn.
Push F9 (customizable) to toggle the overlay.
Push F9 (customizable) and R to reload the construction file.
After you used lloverlay the 1st time a ~/.minecraft/lloverlay.attributes file is established with all default construction options, feel absolve to modify some of those, it is possible to press F9+R inside minecraft to reload the config ingame:
- hotkey: keycode that toggles the overlay
- debug : activates debug text messages
- drawDistance : length in blocks in each path the overlays are usually drawn, decrease in the event that you run into performance difficulties
- textureRow : the textures supplied (lightlevel.png) range from multiple styles or designs, here it is possible to select which row ought to be drawn (0 = very first row, 1 = minute row, ). Each block consistency will be 16�16 pixel.
- generateInterval : the interval in milliseconds (250 = 1/4 2nd) where the lightlevel information are gathered (in the event that you location a torch its at the very least 250 ms till the overlays are updated), raise if you come across performance problems
- showLightlevelUpto : it is possible to set the particular level up-to the overlay ought to be drawn.
- drawNonSpawnable : if set to genuine pull the lightlevel on halfslabs/farmland/cup where mobs cant spawn.
- useSkyLightlevel : set to accurate for light ranges effected by daylight (all surface blocks 15 lighting level, unfortunately currently furthermore during the night times)
How exactly to install:
Dont lose out todays most recent Minecraft Mods
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
Other Variations:Present Spoiler
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7