It just changes the way swords look in hand. Screenshots: Before After Installation: Open your Minecraft launcher. Open the “Options” menu near the “login” button Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory Navigate to the bin folder. Open minecraft.jar and the HandSword version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e
It simply changes just how swords try hand.
- Open up your Minecraft launcher.
- Open your options menu close to the login button
- Utilize the link in your options menu to open up the .minecraft directory
- Demand bin folder.
- Open up minecraft.jar and the HandSword edition you downloaded with appropriate archive software program. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from HandSword in to the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close up both minecraft.jar and HandSword download.
- Get back to the .minecraft directory.
(The mod edits a base course and demands no APIs. It had been constructed with Minecraft Forge , nonetheless it should function without it)