Giving you something to do with those emeralds! Recipes: Tools Emerald Pickaxe Emerald Sword Emerald Axe Emerald Shovel Emerald Hoe Armor Emerald Helmet Emerald Chestplate Emerald Leggings Emerald Boots Installation: Require: Modloader Mac 1) Extract the .zip to your desktop 2) Open a new Finder window, and press ⌘ + Shift + G 3) Type
Providing you something regarding those emeralds!
- 1) Extract the .zip to your desktop computer
- 2) Open a fresh Finder window, and push + Change + G
- 3) Kind ~/Library/Application Assistance/minecraft
- 4) Open up the bin folder
- 5) Work with a program just like the Unarchiver to unarchive your jar (in the event that you havent completed so currently) (right-click on the .jar, select Open up with unarchiver)
- 6) You'll now have two data files minecraft.jar and minecraft (folder).
- 7) Rename the .jar to MCBackup (or anything you need), and rename the folder you merely extracted minecraft.jar,
- 8) Extract ModLoader and drag the contents of this folder in to the folder (today the .jar folder)
- 9) Go in the .jar folder and drag inside everything but
- the things folder.
- 10) When there is an items folder currently: drag in the contents of the folder.
- 11) When there is No items folder currently: drag in the folder itself.,
- 12) Operate MC and revel in!
- 1) Download and install either Winzip or 7-Zip
- 2) Push , and kind %appdata%
- 3) Open up the .jar and TAKE AWAY THE META_INF FOLDER
- 4) Extract ModLoader and drag the contents of this folder in to the .jar
- 5) Extract Emeralds+ and drag in everything but the things folder.
- 6) If there Is usually an products folder currently: drag in the contents of the folder.
- 7) When there is NOT an products folder currently: drag in the folder itself.
- 8) Operate MC and revel in!
- Up-to-date for 1.5 & 1.5.1
- Fixed problem with Shovel make use of
- Fixed concern with title correlation
- Slightly altered the durability of Armor (as you're virtually invincible before)
- Made source simpler to read
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7