Overview:Instruction:Download Links Overview: This mod lets you craft two special blocks that can copy a bit of terrain or a building (Formally a 16 by 16 by 16 cube). There is the Copying Block (The blue one) that when activated “scans” its surroundings and saves it. Then you have the Pasting Block (The red one)
This mod enables you to craft two specific blocks that may copy a little bit of terrain or perhaps a creating (Formally a 16 by 16 by 16 cube). There's the Copying Prevent (The glowing blue one) that whenever activated scans its environment and saves it. You then have the Pasting Prevent (The reddish one) that may paste the copied blocks when activated. You can now have your dirt home everywhere!
- First location the Copying Prevent in a constructing you want to copy.
- Then you need to right-click the Copying Prevent.
- Then you can destroy it.
- You then place the Pasting Prevent there where you need the copied developing to be.
- Lastly you need to right-click the Pasting Prevent to paste the preserved building/terrain.
Crafting Tested recipes:
Recommend that you need to install SUFFICIENT Products (for mods making use of Forge) or Roughly Sufficient Products (for mods using Material ) to see the full recipes one of them mod
To craft the Copying Prevent you have to utilize this simple recipe:
The crafting recipe of the Pasting Prevent is quite similar:
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- /Customers//AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods on Home windows
- /Customers//Library/Application Assistance/minecraft/mods on Mac pc folder
- Usually do not unzip it. In the event that you dont possess a mods folder, generate one
- Benefit from the mod