Mod Trailer:How to use:Download Links Ever thought of using Skyrim shouts in Minecraft? Then this mod is for you. It adds 5 dragon shouts of Skyrim into the game. You can use them for fighting in singleplayer as well as in multiplayer. Features: 5 Skyrim Dragon Shouts Slow Time Whirlwindsprint Fire Breath Ice Form Unrelenting
Ever considered making use of Skyrim shouts in Minecraft? After that this mod will be for you.
It provides 5 dragon shouts of Skyrim in to the game. You may use them for combating in singleplayer in addition to in multiplayer.
- 5 Skyrim Dragon Shouts
- Slow Period
- Fire Breath
- Ice Type
- Unrelenting Push
- New GUI for choosing the shouts
- New blocks to unlock fresh shouts
- Obtainable in multiplayer
How exactly to make use of:
- Get into caves to check out specific blocks with hieroglyphics to unlock brand-new shouts (right-click on the block)
- Create your shouts better by upgrading them through increased levels
- Extra shout levels could be unlocked by getting blocks with hieroglyphics
- Push G to open up the GUI for choosing the shout
- Push Y to activate the presently selected shout
- In creative setting: Unlock all shouts by right-clicking the Unlocker-Item (are available in the Dragon Shouts Mod tab)
- The shouts could be manually changed utilizing the command /dragonshouts established
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Drag and fall the downloaded jar (zip) file involved with it.
- Benefit from the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8