This mod allows you to easly change your Skin and Cape stored on your pc (internet connection NOT required). The default ID for Closet Block is 215 but you can change it editing the “closetmod.properties” file in your “.minecraft” directory. This file will be created automatically once you start the game for the first time.
This mod enables you to easly modification your skin layer and Cape kept on your computer (internet connection Not necessary).
The default ID for Closet Block is usually 215 but you can transform it editing the closetmod.properties file inside your .minecraft directory. This file will undoubtedly be created automatically as soon as you start the overall game for the very first time. It is possible to edit these attributes to traduce the GUI control keys in your vocabulary:
- Language_Following (Default Next button content material)
- Language_Back again (Default Back button articles)
- Vocabulary_Capes (Default Capes key content)
- Vocabulary_Skins (Default Skins switch content)
- Vocabulary_NoCapeSelected (Default None key content)
Rename your skin layer e Cape documents, those are the brands that youll notice ingame.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Shift all the data files in ClosetMod.rar inside your Minecraft.jar archive.
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Compatibility.
- Small Fixes
- Epidermis and Capes directory are usually transformed in mods/ClosetMod/Skins and mods/ClosetMod/Capes
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1