Mod Review:Download Links A powerful utility mod that gives you control over which side of the target the block is placed against. Designed to be small, low footprint and unobtrusive until you need it. Never again fall off with a shift-fail when placing blocks Stand back from that lava! Build down where no Steve has
A robust utility mod that provides you handle over which side of the mark the block is positioned against. Made to be small, reduced footprint and unobtrusive and soon you need it.
- Never again drop off with a shift-fail when putting blocks
- Stand back again from that lava!
- Construct down where no Steve has generated before
- Client aspect only use anyplace
- A wireframe shows where in fact the block will undoubtedly be placed
- Choose your solution to control the block place use one essential, two keys, the computer mouse or the arrow keys
- AutoOff mode to show off BlockPlacer once you shift the cursor off the block
- AutoRepeat mode so that you can simply keep clicking to put more blocks in exactly the same direction
- SmartStart setting to intelligently(*) choose the exact spot you wish to place the block OR transform it off to default to the uninteresting minecraft regular * for low degrees of intelligence
- Nether setting automatically swaps the reddish and green colors of the wireframe for higher contrast
- Uses regular minecraft important bindings that you could modify on the fly
- Configure the UI size, place and colours all shared
- Browse the config file for complete documentation
- Discover the secret client part command and you will alter config on the fly (simply dont try /mrbp, anything you do)
With BlockPlacer, you have manage over where blocks are put if you can achieve any aspect of a block, it is possible to choose to put on a different part. Ideal for building down from the floating island, or outwards, or upwards while keeping under include from those pesky ghasts. Or, like Wreckage, so you can get into those tough to reach areas without busting everything.
A Reminder icon shows when BlockPlacer is energetic, and shows what path the block will undoubtedly be placed
If you are keeping a block which can be positioned, a wireframe seems to show where in fact the block will undoubtedly be placed
With AutoRepeat mode it is possible to simply keep clicking to help keep putting blocks in exactly the same direction so far as it is possible to reach
But if youd would rather change direction, simply change it and continue
The SmartStart option immediately tries to choose the side you would like to place on predicated on what your location is standing and the medial side of the prevent that you decide on.
Perfect for accumulating, down or outward
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and fall the downloaded jar (zip) file involved with it.
- If one will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Benefit from the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.2 (remember that /mrbp is server aspect only within 1.6.2)
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2