How to use:Notes:Demo:Download Links Features: Block Monster Pet powered by jBullet physics A spider based block monster with 6 legs with a tripod walking gait Ridable and fully controllable by player Has various keys to change how it walks Bonus player physics mode that lets you fly around the world as if you were a
- Block Monster Pet driven by jBullet physics
- A spider structured block monster with 6 hip and legs with a tripod strolling gait
- Ridable and fully controllable by participant
- Has different keys to improve how it walks
- Bonus gamer physics mode that enables you to fly all over the world as if you had been a sphere rolling around
- Experimental! Anticipate quirks, make use of on servers at your personal risk!
How exactly to make use of:
To spawn, utilize the egg, or kind: /bm spawn
configure keys with /bm config
while riding, default keys are usually:
- WASD & Spacebar for motion
- R raise walk speed
- F lower walk speed
- Z toggle base leg height transformation
- X toggle leg height range shift
- C consume trees
You should definitely riding, it is possible to toggle activate participant physics with V crucial
- It runs on the heightmap of the mc entire world, meaning it is possible to only ride it at first glance, and things such as trees and overhangs may cause some issue.
- Theres a bug where heightmap may not be there if you bunch a second globe after running mc, simply restart mc.
- Ensure that you spawn him when youre at the topmost area of the world! In any other case he'll just fall through. Furthermore he might just drop through anyways because of weird bugs Im uncertain of why, Yay for experiments mods and their bugs.
- The mod can be a little large on the CPU because of it having to upgrade the heightmap as you maneuver around or consume trees, so be mindful when working with this on any huge dedicated servers.
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop extracted folder involved with it.
- If one will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Benefit from the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.4