Changes the way ore generates so that they are semi-grouped together in mines. this promotes exploration, the use of minecarts, and you don’t have to strip mine anymore. Also a fully customizable ore distribution mod. Edit rarity, vein size, # of veins, height from bedrock, diameter of mine, ores rates based on biomes, vertical cluster density,
Changes just how ore generates so they are semi-grouped collectively in mines. this promotes exploration, the usage of minecarts, and you also dont need to strip mine any more. Also a completely customizable ore distribution mod. Edit rarity, vein dimension, # of��veins, elevation from bedrock, size of mine, ores prices predicated on biomes, vertical cluster density, and horizontal cluster density
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Much better Ore Distribution Mod
- Put Much better Ore Distribution Mod jar document into your /.minecraft/mods folder
- Implemented primary mod program code. Bod no more overwrites base classes, now you can install by putting the .jar file in to the mods folder.
- Fixed code to get minecraft directory. No more are there different variations for singleplayer and multiplayer. There's one universal jar document.
- Shifted configs into config folder inside .minercaft.
- Set dimension checking. Dimension brands are now access straight from the world service provider. Any dimension should function now.
- Transformed the code that has been resetting the variables from examining for grime or nether quartz to utilize the DecorateBiomeEvent.Pre event, so again, it'll use any dimension.
- Any dimension that's not the nether or overworld will undoubtedly be given a duplicate of the overworld configs, in order long because they have regular rock they will obtain overworld ores. These could be changed individually once they are created.
- Removed in regards to a dozen variables which were never used.
- Set Nether Quartz being known as dirt.
- Set non-quartz Nether Ores spawning. All ores should today replace the right block type automagically. (Prior to the nether ores had been being told to displace stone rather than netherrack, and for that reason never showing up if you don't manually went in to the configs and transformed them.)
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
Other Variations:Display Spoiler
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.4.5