Configs:Download Links Everyone loves horses! But sometimes, do you ever feel like some things could be improved? Do you feel like the horses’ animations and behaviors seem a bit, might I say, too blocky? Don’t you want smoother more horse-like animations? Then this is the mod for you! Screenshots: Animations Many original horse animations that
Everybody loves horses! But occasionally, do you ever feel just like some things could possibly be improved? Perform you feel just like the horses animations and behaviors appear a little, might I say, as well blocky? Dont you need smoother even more horse-like animations? After that this is actually the mod for you personally!
Many original equine animations that appeared choppy (tail swiping) have already been replaced with slicker, even more stylish animations while additional new animations have already been introduced to help make the equine seem more organic! The animations are the following:
- Walking computer animation
- Galloping computer animation (when youre riding onto it)
- Consider shaking animation
- Grass consuming animation
- Head shaking computer animation
- Rearing computer animation
- Jumping computer animation
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download and install AnimationAPI
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and fall the downloaded jar (zip) file involved with it.
- If one will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Benefit from the mod.
Before uninstalling, follow these directions:
A .cfg file are available in .minecraft/config and will be opened up with a text readers (notepad, etc). In the config, youll discover one line that states this:B:UseBetterHorses=true
If that is true, then your game use the modded horses. If that is false, the video game use vanilla horses. Before uninstalling, modification this to false such as this:B:UseBetterHorses=false
Then, operate Minecraft.exe and open every world once . Today, it is possible to uninstall the mod or upgrade Minecraft. Be sure you do this, because in the event that you dont, you'll lose all of your horses .