Battlechatter is a Pvp oriented mod that helps users organize their groups with a number of features to ease identifying friend from foe. Features: Fully Integrated Allies List:Add players to the list to separate friends from other players Custom Gui: Millions of combinations for gui options to fit the users preference Custom Name-Plates: Change the
Battlechatter is really a Pvp oriented mod that assists users organize their groupings with several features to help ease identifying buddy from foe.
- Completely Integrated Allies Listing: Add gamers to the listing to split up friends from other gamers
- Custom made Gui: An incredible number of combos for gui choices to match the users choice
- Custom Name-Plates: Change the looks of the tag above close friends
- Custom made Clan Tags: Screen a tag above buddies name signifying their team name
- Ally-Only Conscious Radar: Match friends over long-distance with both radars
- Enable/Disable Friendly-Fire: Prevents eliminating friends in huge battles
- On-Display screen Join Notifications: Match who is on the web with leave and sign up for messages
- Custom made Keybinding: Rapidly enable and disable functions with an individual press
- Shared Allies Checklist: Talk about the allies checklist by hosting it on the internet.
- Built-in IRC: Talk to friends across several servers in-video game
- Battle-Recognition: See close friends health insurance and location over lengthy distances.
- Download and install Modloader
- Delete META-INF document
- Download BattleChatter Mod
- Drag and drop data files from BattleChatter Mod into Minecraft.jar
- Close up Minecraft.jar and work minecraft!
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7