Download Links for BaM’s Grave Mod: BaM’s Grave Mod. Instead of dropping your inventory on death, a grave will be dug in which lies a buried chest with your inventory and experience. However, you must have at least 2 chests in your inventory to dig a grave. (If you wish to disable this setting, edit
BaMs Grave Mod. Rather than dropping your stock on passing away, a grave will undoubtedly be dug where lies a buried upper body with your stock and experience. However, you'll want at the very least 2 chests in your stock to dig a grave. (If you want to disable this placing, edit the construction file situated in the .minecraft\config folder.) The grave will undoubtedly be inscribed with your title and time of demise. This helps to help keep your items from getting dropped or despawning.
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download and install Grim3212 Primary .
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Drag and fall the downloaded jar (zip) file involved with it.
- Benefit from the mod.
Download Hyperlinks for BaMs Grave Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For 1.7.10, 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8