Features:Download Links This mod is thought for those who feel the present actionbar (hotbar) is quite limited. It’s an inventory gui mod. It extends the hotbar actionbar functionality, making in fact the bar & inventory size bigger adding more slots (virtual) more space plus dynamic key bindings macros combinations for swapping items. It implements the
This mod is thought for individuals who feel the existing actionbar (hotbar) is fairly limited. Its a listing gui mod. It extends the hotbar actionbar efficiency, making actually the bar & inventory dimension bigger adding more slot machine games (virtual) more room plus dynamic essential bindings macros combinations for swapping products. It implements the currently seen swapper keys (period/cycling inventory slots/products correct or left) plus a relatively good new unique functions to be able to fulfill all of the possible requirements in the problem.
- 1) Cycling swapper keys remaining and right that routine your actionbar/hotbar through the stock
- 2) Around 18 completely configurable��binding keys (it is possible to bind an integral to a slot of one's inventory).
- 3) Ad-hoc GUI overlay for optimum configuration and use (default: still left alt)
- 4) It creates complex key combinations achievable, like binding L. Handle + 1 to your additional sword (slot). As well as three keys mixture, like binding Handle+Alt+1 to your Iron Pickaxe! (combo essential 1&2)
- 5) Plenty of choices in the config document, keys completely customizable both on cfg and vanilla handles menu
- 6) A breeze to utilize!
- 7) Completely compatible with any mods.
- 8) Super lighting mod, will not affect performances at all!
- 9) Functions 100% on both individual participant and multiplayer (server must run the program code though)
How exactly to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge .
- Download the mod.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and fall the downloaded jar (zip) file involved with it.
- If one will not exist it is possible to create one.
- Benefit from the mod.
- The config file is car generated the 1st time you operate the mod, from then on fell absolve to explore it and modification anything you need.
For Minecraft 1.7.2